The happy Prince class 9 chapter 5 English Moments MCQs Question and Answer
The happy prince class 9 MCQ NCERT Solution for class 9 English Moments The happy prince class 9 MCQ were prepared according to the latest Exam pattern practicing these The happy prince class 9 MCQ really effective to Improve your basics and learn all the key concepts.
The happy prince class 9 MCQ
Question:1 what did the happy prince say was more marvelious than anything ?
- The saphires in his eyes.
- The suffering of men and women.
- the beautiful of nature.
- The beautiful things in his palace.
Question:2 why did the sawallow decide to stay with the happy prince always ?
- because the happy prince had a lot of gold
- because the happy prince had given away his saphires for the poor.
- because the happy prince looked very sad now.
- because the happy prince had now become blind.
Question:3 who did the happy prince send his second saphires for ?
- For the poor match girl.
- for the poor seastress.
- for the poor playwright
- for the mayor of the city.
Question:4 what did the happy prince send for the young playwright ?
- A ruby from his sword-hilt
- A saphires from his eyes.
- A ruby from his eyes.
- A leaf of gold from his face
Question:5 what was the trouble to the playwright ?
- he was sick
- he was cold and hungry
- he was dull and boring
- he had no work to do
Question:6 why was the boy tossing on the bed ?
- because of ever
- because of hunger
- because of cold
- because of thirst
Question:7 when the little swallow returned to the happy prince after giving a ruby to the seamstress how was he feeling ?
- dissatisfied and tired
- warm and happy
Question:8 where did the little swallow take the ruby to ?
- to the palace
- to the seamstress house
- to Egypt
Question:9 what does the happy prince ask the little swallow to take to the poor lady ?
- an orange
- a saphire
- a ruby
- a bag of coins
Question:10 where were the white marble angles scultured ?
- In the palace
- near the palace
- in the cathedral tower
- in the seamstress’ house
Question:11 what was the profession of the woman who was sitting in her cottage with prickled hands ?
- none of these
Question:12 which country does the river nile belong to ?
- South Africa
Question:13 what was the seamstress’ ailing son asking for ?
- drinking water
Question:14 what happened as the little swallow was going to sleep ?
- a cool breeze blew
- the clouds thundered
- a large drop of water fell on him
- the statue began to snake
Question:15 where was the little swallow going ?
- to Egypt
- to India
- to Cylons
- to Syria
Question:16 what was his heart made of ?
Question:17 what did the happy prince ask the swallow to do with the gold on his body ?
- To take it leaf by leaf and give it to the poor.
- To take it off and keep it for himself
- To take it off and give it to the match-girl
- To take it off and give it to the poor seamstress.
Question:18 who is the writer of the happy prince story ?
- Khushwant Singh
- R.K Laxman
- Oscar wilde
- Ruskin Bond
Question:19 why was the prince called happy ?
- because he never cried
- because he was very lucky
- because he had everything
- because he always smiled and was living in palaced of happiness
Question:20 what was done after the prince’s death ?
- His statue was made
- he was forgotten
- people cried
- people became currupt
Question:21 whom did the happ prince send the ruby to ?
- Seamstress-a poor woman
- a man
- a beggar
Question:22 whom did the prince send the saphire to ?
- matchgilr and young writer across the city
- poor lady
- a beggar
Question:23 why did happy prince give away all his assets ?
- to eradicate misery and sorrow from his city
- to show his power
- to show his richness
Question:24 Name the most precious things in the story that the angle took to give to God
- leaden heart of happy prince and the dead swallow
- prince and his assets
- Ruby, sword and sappire
Question:25 why were prince and the swallow so precious ?
- because of their kindness and selflessness
- because of their services
- because they had many possession
- they were rich
Question:26 what did the prince do to make the people of his city happy ?
- told them stories
- gave away all his precious gems and stones
- talked to people
- made swallow fly here and there
Question:27 what did swallow do to be with happy prince ?
- helped him flying here and there
- stopped flying to distantplaces
- sacrifived his trip to Egypt
Question:28 what did swallow become to help the prince ?
- His messenger
- His friend
- His minister
- His Assistant
Question:29 what did the young playwright think when he found a beautiful saphires on his withered violets?
- he thought it was from a great admirer of his plays
- he thought it was a gift from the happy prince.
- he thought someone had put it there by mistake.
- he thought the saphire was a reward from his director.
Question:30 where were the white marble angles sculptured ?
- in the palaced
- near the palace
- in the catchedral tower
- in the seamstress’s house
|Question No||Answer||Question No||Answer|