The Lost Child class 9 chapter 1 English Moments MCQs Question and Answer
The Lost Child class 9 MCQ
The Lost Child class 9 chapter 1 MCQ Question and Answer NCERT Solution for class 9 English moments chapter 1 MCQ were prepared according to the latest Exam pattern practicing these the lost child class 9 MCQ Really effective to Improve your basics and learn all the key concepts.
Question:1 what did the lost child say when a man asked him.’ whose baby are you”?
- The Child said. I want my father, I want my mother.
- The child said’ I want to go home’
- The child said’ I live in a village’
- The child said’ I am feeling hungry.
Question:2 The child asked for burfi but then he moved on without waiting for an answer. why ?
- he knew his plea-would not be heehed
- He knew his parents were poor.
- he knew his parents had no money.
- He knew it was bad to be greedy.
Question:3 At what point in the fair did the child lose his parents ?
- At the sweetmeat-shop
- At the flower-shop
- At the balloon-sellers
- At the roundabout
Question:4 what was the child’s favourite sweet ?
- Gulab Jamun.
Question:5 The child wanted to have balloons yet he walked on why?
- He knew his parents would never buy him the balloons
- he knew his parents would say he was too old to pay with such toys.
- Both A and B
- Neither A Nor B
Question:6 what did the child want to have at the flower shop?
- A garland of roses.
- A garland of violets.
- A garland of gulmohur.
- A garland of lilies.
Question:7 what did the child do when he heard the cooing of doves in the grove ?
- He started cooing-like the doves.
- he tried to catch the doves.
- He ran towards his parents shouting’ the dove! the dove!
- he told his parents that he wanted to have the dove
Question:8 what did the child say as they passed by sweetmeat-shop?
- He said. I want that burfi.
- He said, I want that Jalebi
- He said’ I want that rasagulla
- he said’ I want that gulab jamun
Question:9 what shop was there at the entrance of the fair ?
- A toy shop
- A balloon shop
- A sweetmeat shop
- A flower shop
Question:10 what did the child start doing when a shower of young flowers fell on him ?
- He started collecting the flowers from the ground.
- he started gathering the raining petals in his hands.
- He started dancing with joy.
- He started climbing up the flowering tree
Question:11 what happened as the child entered the grove ?
- A shower of young flowers fell on him
- A dove flew above his head
- His father started shouting at him.
- His mother collected some flowers for him.
Question:12 what did the parents do when they reach a shady grove ?
- they collected some flowers for the child
- they lay down to rest for some time.
- they sat down on the edge of a well.
- They listened to the cooing of doves.
Question:13 who said to the child’ come child come, come on to the footpath”?
- The father
- The mother
- Both the father and the mother.
- Neither the father-nor the mother.
Question:14 what was it that attracted the child on the footpath ?
- the butterflies.
- The dragon files
- The doves.
- The little Insects and worm
Question:15 How did the flowering mustard-field look ?
- white like sliver
- Red like a rose
- Pale like melting gold.
- Lovely like a rainbow.
Question:16 The child was going to a …………..
Question:17 Child was going to fair with his ……..
Question:18 It was the festival of ………………..
- Rainy season
Question:19 which field child saw on the way ?
Question:20 A Group of …………… were busting in the Mustard field .
- Dragon flies
Question:21 which bird child saw ?
Question:22 Name the things that the child saw on his way to the fair ?
- sweets and garlands
Question:23 why did the child lag behind his parents ?
- because of the stops he took to look closely at his favourite things
- because he was walking slow
- because he was crying
Question:24 why did the child keep moving without getting any answer ?
- because of distractions
- because of too many attractions
- because of his experience and assumed notions about his parents
Question:25 when did the child realize that he had lost his way ?
- while running
- while eating Ice cream
- when he turned to take permission from his parents to take a ride on a roundabout
- None of the above
Question:26 what did the child do when he realized that he had lost his way ?
- cried and ran here and there
- felt happy
- reported to the office
- None of the above
Question:27 How were the people going to the festival ?
- Going on foot.
- Riding on horses.
- Carried in bamboo and bullock carts.
- All the above
Question:28 why did the child lose his interest in all the things he was interested earlier ?
- because of separation from his parents and losing his way
- because of no response from his parents
- because his interest was changed
- can’t say
Question:29 what did the child realize ?
- The fair was charming
- the toys were attractive
- that parents are the most valuable asset
Question:30 what did the child speak repeatedly after losing his parents ?
- I want my father I want my mother
- I want ride
- I want toys
- I want swings
|Question No||Answer||Question No||Answer|