The Road Not taken class 9 Poem 1 English Beehive MCQs Question and Answer
The road not taken class 9 MCQs NCERT Solution for class 9 English Beehive poem 1 the road not taken class 9 MCQs were prepared according to the latest Exam pattern practicing these the road not taken class 9 MCQs Question and Answer really effective to improve your basics and learn all the key concepts.
Question:1 what is the dilemma of the poet ?
- whether he will be able to come back to the second road or not
- whether he will get time for himself
- whether he will successful
- whether he will be able to walk
Question:2 what shows that the road has not been used by many people ?
- The green and untrampelled grass on it
- the mud on it
- the broken stones on it
Question:3 what does the poet’s decision of taking less travelled road signify ?
- poet’s risk taking habit
- arrogance of the poet
- poet’s curiosity
- poet’s negligence
Question:4 what does grassy mean in the poem ?
- the road which is not used by anyone
- the comfortable road
- the road with all the luxuries
- well-built road
Question:5 why was the poet looking at the path ?
- to decide whether it was suitable for him
- to see how long it was
- to check the road
Question:6 where does the poet find himself ?
- on the road
- on a bus
- on a muddy road
- on a fork
Question:7 what does yellow woods mean ?
- falling leaves
- forest with yellow leaves in the autumn season
- wood yellow in color
Question:8 what does poet’s long stare at the path signify ?
- the time taken by people to decide and making a choice
- poet loves nature
- idling away of time
- relaxation hours
Question:9 what do yellow woods represent?
- older people
Question:10 why was the poet able to travel one road only ?
- Because he had to walk alone
- because he had no vehicle
- because he was one person
Question:11 why is the poet asking to be wise while choosing a pathway ?
- because there is no going back option
- because it is the only one road
- because it is one said road
Question:12 who is the poet of this poem ?
- whilliam james
- william wordsworth
- Robert frost
Question:13 which thing decides a person’s future according to this poem ?
- The path one chooses to walk
- the path one leaves behind
- the regrets
- the success
Question:14 what does the poem speak about ?
- about the plight of roads
- about the people
- about two roads
- about the choices made by people
Question:15 what do the words ‘Long ! stood’ mean in the poem ?
- poet’s dilemma
- poet was in relaxing mood
- poet was enjoying the nature
- poet was thinking
Question:16 why did the poet choose the second road ?
- because it was well built
- because it was beautiful
- because it was not used by mean many people and was appealing to the poet
Question:17 what is the message of this poem ?
- be wise while choosing and taking decisions
- two roads are confusing
- road is nothing but a pathway
Question:18 what has made all the differences in the poet’s life ?
- Choosing a travelled road
- Choosing a less travelled road
- by not choosing any road
- by not being weak.
Question:19 Road’ is a metaphor for .
- travelling wisely
- good health
- choices we make in life
- morning walks
Question:20 The poet choose to travel on another road because .
- it was easier
- it was shorter and easier
- it was grassy and wanted wear
- he was sure of his success in that way
Question:21 The second road had the better claim as.
- it had been laying waste
- it was attractive with green grassy carpet
- it needed to be explored
- it was full of surprise.
Question:22 The poet is standing
- at a crossing
- at a crossing in the autumn season
- where two roads cross
- in a forest
|Question No||Answer||Question No||Answer|