The Adventure class 11 chapter 7 English Hornbill MCQs
The adventure class 11 MCQ NCERT Solution for class 11 English Hornbill The Adventure MCQ Question and Answer were prepared according to the latest Exam pattern practicing these the adventure class 11 chapter 7 MCQ Question and Answer really effective to improve your basics and learn all the key concepts.
Question:1 where was Professor Gaitonde travelling to ?
- From Pune to Bombay
- From Pune to Delhi
- From Bombay to Pune
- No where
Question:2 Towards which place did the professor decide to take a walk after having his dinner?
- Azad Maidan
Question:3 why did Professor Rajendra say that the incidents narrated by Gaintonde were not real ?
- As he was in coma for two days
- as he not well
- as his mental state was not good
- as Rajendra wanted to believe in facts
Question:4 what happened after the empty chair incident ?
- He was in the hospital
- he went to his room
- he went to meet his friend
- he decided to go back
Question:5 what book did the professor slip into his pocket before leaving the library?
- English Literature
Question:6 where did the train stop beyond the tunnel ?
- a small town called Amer
- a small town called Sarhad
Question:7 what is the name of train by which professor Gaintonde was travelling ?
- Deccan Queen
- Rajdhani Express
- Jijamata Express
- Shatabdi Express
Question:8 what did the Professor do when he noticed the empty chair?
- He sat on the chair
- he went away
- he stood in the crowd
- he went back to his guest house
Question:9 whom did the Professor meet at the hospital ?
Question:10 what did professor start investigating at town hall ?
- American history
- battle of plassey
- the period of Asoka to the third battle of Panipat
- About East Indian company
Question:11 why did Professor start liking the new India that he was reading about ?
- This country knew how two stand on its feet
- it was different from the one he knew
- in this form, India was a wealthy nation
- as he liked the ruler in this new country .
Question:12 whom did Professor Gaintonde met during his train journey ?
- Khan Sahib
- Professor George
Question:13 what did the Professor notice at the horn by road ?
- Shops were different
- road was constructed
- new shopping complex
- new residential complex
Question:14 what happened to Marathas in reality ?
- They lost the battle
- they won the battle
- they signed treaty after the battle
- nothing as such
Question:15 According to which of the two theories did the incident with professor Gaitonde happen ?
- Quantum theory and theory of Relatively
- Only big Bang theory
- catastrophe theory and lack of determinism in Quantum theory
- Catastrophe theory and theory of Relatively
Question:16 where did Professor Gaitonde and khan Sahib got off ?
- Bombay Station
- No where
- Victoria Terminus station
Question:17 what did you notice about both the worlds?
- Both were same
- Both were in different universe
- Different people
- Different histories and different sets of events
Question:18 what happens in the case of electrons in lack of determinism in Quantum theory?
- Electrons don’t move from their path
- electrons merge with other atoms
- one cannot predict which path the electron takes at a point of time
- None of the above
Question:19 what happens once the observer knowns about the correct placing of the electrons in every world?
- alternative worlds can exist at a same time
- black hole can be created
- a new compound can be observed
- a new substance can be created
Question:20 what happened after the battle of Panipat in India?
- India merged with neighbouring nations
- India moved to the path of democracy
- New ruler
- British rule ended
Question:21 whom did Professor Gaitonde enquire about on entering the Forbes building ?
- President of the company
- Mr. Vishal Gaitonde
- Mrs. Vishala Gaitonde
- Mr. Vinay Gaitonde
Question:22 which theory as explained by Rajendra states that a small change in any situation can result in a shift in behaviour ?
- Quantum theory
- Theory of Relatively
- Big Bang Theory
- Catastrophe theory
Question:23 what is the name of the protagonist of the story’ the adventure ?
- Professor Gangadharpant Gaitonde
- Professor Rajendra Prasad
- Professor Gill
- Professor Vikram Seth
Question:24 what did you notice about both the world >
- Different histories
- Different sets of events
- Both A and B
- Both the worlds were same
Question:25 which theory has explained Rajendra, states that a small change in any situation can result in a shift in behaviour ?
- Gravitational theory
- theory of relatively
- Catastrophe theory
- string theory
Question:26 what did the Professor notice at the lecture going an in the pandal ?
- There was no crowd
- Presidential chair empty
- the speaker was very old
- the language in which the lecture was unfamiliar
Question:27 In Reality, was the Professor in two different worlds at the present time ?
- Can’t say
Question:28 For how many days did the Professor live in the Parallel world?
- Five days
- seven days
- one days
- two days
|Question No||Answer||Question No||Answer|