My Childhood class 9 chapter 6 English Beehive MCQs Question and Answer
my childhood MCQ NCERT Solution for class 9 chapter 6 English Beehive my childhood MCQ were prepared according to the latest exam pattern practicing these my childhood MCQ Question and Answer really effective to improve your basics and learn all the key concepts.
Question :1 In which standard, Abdul was, when the new teacher with a conservative mind had come to his class ?
- 4th standard
- 5th standard
- 7th standard
- 6th standard
Question:2 Abdul’s friend Sivapraasan became
- teaching assistant
- A newspaper distributor
- A Scientist
- Catering contractor of Southern Railways
Question:3 The name of the marriage site situated in the middle of the pond near to abdul’s house was
- Kalyan Mancha
- Rama Tirtha
- Tirtha Bharathi
- Rama Mandir
Question:4 The science teacher promoted
- A sense of religious unity
- Luxury and comfort
- Oppression of poor
Question:5 Sivasubramania’s expectations from Abdul Kalam was
- That Abdul will become the president
- That Abdul will become the prime Minister
- That Abdul will be equal to the highly educated people of big cities
- That Abdul will become filthy rich
Question:6 which author’s lines did Abdul’s father quote in the end of the chapter ?
- Rabindranath Tagore
- Khali Gibran
- Paul Coelho
- Azhar samsuddin
Question:7 Abdul Kalam took his father’s permission to study at the headquarters of
Question:8 Abdul’s father believed in
- Freedom of thoughts
- Communal difference
- Cast system
- Supernatural power
Question:9 Post second world war, Indian’s freedom was
- Already achieved
- Still long fetched
- Not possible
Question:10 Indians will build their own India” who said this ?
- APJ Abdul Kalam
- Netaji Subash Chandra Bose
- Mahatma Gandhi
Question:11 Abdul described his science teacher as a
- Handsome man
- An orthodox man
- A poor man
- A rebel
Question:12 Sivasubramanialyer’s aim was to
- Humiliate Abdul
- To break the social barriers that restricted people to mingle
- To fight in the second world war
- To become rich
Question:13 wife of Abdul’s science teacher was horrified with the
- Communal violence
- Idea of Muslim boy invited to dine with them
- Terror of second world war
- The flood disaster
Question:14 How was the wife of Abdul’s science teacher initially ?
Question:15 whom did Kalam’s father say these wordskhali Gibran’s words’ your children are not ?
- To Kalam
- To Samsuddin
- to his wife
- To Mr. Iyer
Question:16 who warned the teacher not a spread communal intolerance ?
- Lakshmana Sastry
- Ramanadha Sastry
- Ramesh Sastry
- The principle of the school
Question:17 In which state of India is Rameswaram ?
- Andhra Pradesh
Question:18 Abdul Kalam became the 11th of India.
- Prime Minister
- Chief justice
- Army Chief
Question:19 which religious did Andul Kalam belong to ?
Question:20 when did Kalam become India’s 11th president ?
Question:21 where did Kalam talk about his childhood ?
- In his autobiography, wings of fire
- In his Republic day speech
- In his research papers
- In his last speech at IIM shillong
Question:22 where was Kalam born ?
- Madras state
- In Sri Lanka
- In Karnataka
Question:23 what was Kalam’s age during the second world war ?
Question:24 Name three friends of Kalam .
- Ramanadha Sastry
- All of the above
Question:25 who Influenced Prof Kalam ?
- His Society people
- His friends
- His father
Question:26 what did Kalam’s father teach him ?
- Honesty and self discipline
- To fight
- To be arrogant
Question:27 How did Mr. Iyer change his wife’s notion ?
- By Scolding her
- By staring at her
- by threatening her
- By his own example
Question:28 what is the theme of the story “my Childhood “?
- Children are precious and should be take care of
- childhood is a treasure
- Society must be in harmony
- Society, environment and childhood experiences shape one’s life
Question:29 Kalam had a secure childhood both ………and …………,
- Financially socially
- Socially, Spiritually
- Educationally, religiously
- Materially, emotionally
Question:30 what can resolve the hindrances in the way of growth ?
- Mutual trust, and ease of communication
- wings of fire and passion
- fighting, arguments
- All of these
|Question No||Answer||Question No||Answer|