The Snake and the Mirror class 9 chapter 5 English Beehive MCQs Question and Answer
Class 9 English chapter 5 MCQ NCERT Solution for class 9 English Beehive class 9 English chapter 5 MCQ Question and Answer were prepared according to the latest exam pattern practicing these class 9 English chapter 5 MCQ really effective to improve your basics and learn all the key concepts.
Question:1 The Doctor had seen the snake
- One more time
- Two more times
- Three more times
- Never again
Question:2 what did the snake to after landing on the doctor’s shoulder ?
- Coiled around his left arm above the elbow
- Coiled around his right above the elbow
- coiled around his neck
- coiled around his head
Question:3 what did the doctor do immediately after reaching his friend’s house ?
- Smeared Oil all over his body and took a bath
- Drank a glass of water
- Took medicines
- Narrated the incident of the snake
Question:4 why did the doctor have very little things to carry ?
- Because the storm destroyed most of the things
- he was too poor to have many things
- The room was too small to keep a lot of things
- Some thief had stolen most of the things
Question:5 From the doctor’s arm, the snake slithered into his ?
Question:6 After the doctor finished narrating his story, everyone had
- Become happy
- A Singh of relief
- Got bored
- Jumped In Excitement
Question:7 The doctor described the snake as the one
- Very poisonous
- Taken with its own beauty
- Thick and ugly
- That had bitten the thief
Question:8 why did the snake move towards the mirror ?
- It wanted to escape
- It wanted to scare the doctor
- it wanted to enjoy its reflection from a closer distance
- It wanted to bite the rats
Question:9 According to the doctor, the thief had a sense of
- Good clothes
- None of the above
Question:10 The doctor turned to
Question:11 How did the doctor’s wife actually look like ?
- None of the above
Question:12 while looking at the mirror, the doctor smiled and he found his smile
Question:13 At what time, the next morning did the doctor take his friend and few others to move things from his room ?
Question:14 while sitting wrapped around by a snake the doctor felt
- The presence of God
- The presence of the ghost
- the presence of rats
- the presence of devil
Question:15 The snake looked at the mirror. seeing that, the doctor wandered
- if the snake was admiring its own beauty
- if it going to bite him
- if it’s going to make a noise
- if it’s going to smile
Question:16 The sex of the snake was
- Wild male
Question:17 what was the one thing that the thief left behind ?
- The mirron
- The book
- The dirty vest
- The coat
Question:18 The doctor ran and ran until he reached his
- Friend’s house
- Wife’s house
- Cousin’s house
Question:19 After the snake moved towards the mirror, the doctor was
- A stone in a flesh
- A man of flesh and blood
- A Crying man
- A paralyzed man
Question:20 what Kind of a room did the doctor live in ?
- A Shared apartment
- A hostel room
- An unelectrified room
- A PG Accomodation
|Question No||Answer||Question No||Answer|
English Beehive class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 1: The Fun they had class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 2: The sound of Music class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 3: The Little Girl class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 4: A Truly Beautiful Mind class 9 MCQ