My Mother at sixty-six class 12 Poem 1 English Moments MCQ Question and Answer
My mother at sixty six class 12 MCQs NCERT Solution for class 12 English Moments Poem 1 were prepared according to the latest Exam pattern practicing these my mother at sixty six class 12 MCQs Really effective to Improve your basics and learn all the key concept.
My mother at sixty six class 12 MCQs
Question:1 who is the poet of this poem ?
- John Keats
- Rudyard kipling
- william wordsworth
- Kamala Das
Question:2 what is the kind of pain and ache that the poet feels ?
- Losing her mother
- heart attack
- children screaming at her
Question:3 In which langauages has kamala das written stories and novels?
- English and Tamil
- English and Hindi
- English and Urdu
- English and malayalam
Question:4 Name the poetic devices used in the poem.
- all of these
Question:5 which poetic device is used in”trees sprinting ?
Question:6 what is the main Idea of the poem ?
- painful old age
- discolouration of skin
- carelessness of a daughter
- lack of strength
Question:7 what did the poet realize with pain ?
- Her mother’s appearance like a corpse
- she is inconsiderate
- old age is pleasant
- she has duties
Question:8 what is the familiar ache ?
- her childhood fear of losing her mother
- her mother’s weak health
- her duties
- her helplessness
Question:9 what do the running trees signify ?
- fast moving appearance
- speed of the moving car
- fast moving change in human life from childhood to old age
Question:10 who lives at Cochin?
- her parents
- Both A andB
- None of them
Question:11 what does the poet notice outside the car ?
- sprinting trees and running children
- schools and roads
- other vehicles
- many people on the road
Question:12 what do the parting words’see you soon Amma’ signify ?
- her carelessness
- her optimistic farewell full of cheerfulness
- she bids goodbye like this
- she is a hurry
Question:13 what does the poet’s smile signify in the poem ?
- her assurance to mother and helplessness inside
- she has a responsibility
- she has to do her duty first
- she is a loving daughter
Question:14 what worried the poet when she looked at her mother ?
- Her face
- her broken arm
- her loving words
- her declining age
Question:15 why did the poet look at her mother again ?
- because she was busy
- because she was going away
- because she wanted to stay back
- because of fear and insecurity
Question:16 why does the poet feel scared ?
- Because of her duties and commitments
- because of her job
- because of her children
- because of her mother’s deteriorarting health
Question:17 why does the poet feel parted, upset and sad ?
- because of her fears
- because she was getting late
- fear of missing her flight
- because of her duty towards mother and her own needs
Question:18 what does the poem revolve around ?
- Poet’s fears
- Poet’s love for her mother
- Theme of old age
- All of these
Question:19 what was the expression of the poet’s face while parting from her mother ?
Question:20 whose house the poet was leaving ?
- her friend’s house
- in-law’s house
- her husband’s house
- her parent’s house
Question:21 what was the poet’s childhood fear ?
- parting from her husband
- parting from her friends
- parting from her siblings
- losing her mother
Question:22 what were the words she used while parting from her mother ?
- see you soon, amma
- see you soon beeji
- see you soon mata ji
- All of these
|Question No||Answer||Question No||Answer|