The Adventures of Toto class 9 chapter 2 English Moments MCQs Question and Answer
The Adventures of toto class 9 MCQ NCERT Solution for class 9 English Moments The adventures of toto class 9 chapter 2 MCQ Question and Answer were prepared according to the latest Exam pattern practicing these The adventures class 9 MCQ Really effective to Improve your basics and learn all the key concept.
Question:1 How did Toto have his bath in winter ?
- Grandfather took him to a well daily.
- Grandmother gave him a large bowl of warm water.
- The writer gave him a bath in the sunny compound.
- Toto would go into the bathroom and have a nice bath.
Question:2 How did the ticket-collector come to know that there was a monkey in Grandfather’s kit-bag ?
- Tow had started jumping in the bag
- Tow had torn open his bag
- Toto had suddenly poked his head out of the bag.
- Tow had started squeaking loudly in the bag.
Question:3 why did the ticket-collect not charge grandfather for carrying a tortoise with him ?
- Because the tortoise was not a quadruped.
- Because the tortoise was not a monkey.
- Because the tortoise was not a dog.
- Because the tortoise was not a human being.
Question:4 How much did the ticket-collector charge as Toto’s fare ?
- Three rupees
- Four rupees
- Five rupees
- Six rupees
Question:5 where had the writer’s grandfather to go and why ?
- To Dehradun to collect his pension
- To Dehradun to meet an old friend
- To saharnpur to collect his pension
- To saharanpur to meet an old friend.
Question:6 what did Grandfather try to convince the ticket-collector about ?
- That Toto was not a dog
- That Toto was not a quadruped
- both A and B
- Neither A and Nor B
Question:7 who is the writer of the story, the adventures of Toto ?
- Mulk Raj Anand
- Ruskin Bond
- R.K Laxman
- Harsh mander
Question:8 How was toto taken to saharanpur ?
- In a basket
- In a little cage.
- In a canvas kit-bag
- In a big black plastic bag
Question:9 How did grandfather react when toto tore the writer’s school blazer into shreds ?
- he was terribly angry
- he beat the monkey with a stick
- he seemed pleased with the monkey’s performance.
- He decided to give the money back to the tonga-driver
Question:10 where did the writer’s grandfather live ?
- In Dehradun
- In saharanpur
- In Delhi.
- In Mumbai
Question:11 Before the coming of toto, grandfather’s pets included…………
- a tortoise and a pair of rabbits
- a tame squirrel and a pet goat
- a tortoise and a pet goat.
- a tortoise a pair of rabbits. a tame squirrel and the writer’s pet goat.
Question:12 why was it decided to keep toto’s presence a secret from grandmother?
- because she did not like monkeys.
- Because there was no space for it in the house
- Because she always fussed when grandfather brought home some new bird or animal
- because she had always a great fear of birds and animal
Question:13 what did toto do with the writer’s school blazer ?
- He tore it into shreds
- he wore it on his back
- he threw it out of the window
- he made it into his bedding.
Question:14 what would grandmother do when grandfather brought home some new bird or animal ?
- she always fussed
- she felt very happy
- she would start crying
- she started playing with it
Question:15 Grandfather believed that ………….. added to anybody’s good looks
- a nose.
- a tail
- a tall body
- a fair complexion.
Question:16 what sort of relationship was there between Toto and Nana ?
- they were fast friends
- they never became friends
- they enjoyed their relation a lot
- None of these options
Question:17 which other animals except toto did accompany grandfather saharanpur. ?
- pet cat
Question:18 who was nana ?
- The writer’s maternal grandfather
- The family donkey in grandfather’s house.
- Grandfather’s pet tortoise
- Grandfather’s pet lizard
Question:19 what did the ticket-collector classify toto as?
- As a dog
- as a monkey
- as a quadruped.
- As a reptile.
Question:20 who is the author of ‘ the adventure of toto ?
- Ruskin bond
Question:21 Grandfather bought toto from a ……….
- Tonga Driver
Question:22 Grandfather had to go to …………….. to collect his pension .
Question:23 which coloured bag was prepared for toto ?
Question:24 Name of the Donkey was …………..
- Nana patekar
- Both and A and B
Question:25 what is this story about ?
- humour and adventures of a naughty monkey, toto
- love animals
- about habitatas of monkeys
Question:26 From where did grandfather buy the monkey ?
- From the market
- from a shop
- from the jungle
- from a tonga driver
Question:27 why did grandfather buy the monkey ?
- to have a companion
- to help him
- to add to the collection of animals in zoo at his home
Question:28 why was toto kept secretly ?
- To save from other animals
- because grandmother dislike animals
- Because he was naughty
Question:29 The other animals in grandfather’s private zoo were at who’s mercy ?
- writer’s mercy
- toto’s mercy
Question:30 why did the ticket-collector not charge grandfather for carrying a tortoise with him ?
- Because the tortoise was not a quadruped
- because the tortoise was not monkey
- because the tortoise was not a dog.
- because the tortoise was not a human being .
|Question No||Answer||Question No||Answer|